Hosting your own fundraiser is a brilliant way to make YOUR contribution to helping those with brain cancer. It is also a great alternative to those who may not be in a position in which to afford to make a monetary donation. One of the other great benefits of hosting your own fundraising, is that you can do it anytime and anywhere. Below we have listed some great fundraising ideas that you could do; or put your thinking cap on, get creative and come up with your own.
- Sausage Sizzle, Cake stall, Lemonade stand
- Garage Sale or why not get your neighbourhood involved and have a giant yard/street sale
- Host a gala ball or a dinner
- Host a games night, murder mystery party, trivia night
- Participate in a Fun Run, Walk-a-thon, Marathon
- Put on a sports day – Cricket Match, Footy, Tennis, etc and get your friends, family, community to participate
- Market stall (perfect for creative people who are skilled at making crafts, knitting, cooking, pottery, woodwork, etc)
- Store Sale for business owners (donate a % of funds to Peace of Mind Foundation)
- Host a concert/theater show
- Dare Challenge (get people to sponsor you to do a dare)
- Sell raffle tickets (you could even ask business owners in your community to donate prizes for the raffle)
- Family Fun Day event
There are unlimited ideas as to what you can do.
If you would like to host a fundraiser please visit our Fundraising Guidelines page and Download our Fundraising Application Form